Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aden von Schlottke. The newest member of our clan. I have been visiting these guys since they were 3 days old (almost every weekend after training...yes in New Jersey) and I was actually there the day they were bred. (I wasnt there for the deed.....but I was there..haha) Tori and I decided that this was the one.........and here she is.

She got her ears cropped yesterday, and we made the long trek back to NC today. She was an angel on the entire time (I was almost a little worried...haha) I'm sure the "demon" will be back sooner than I like.

CAUTION: Photo Overload...........

Day prior to crop....

Just before heading to the vet...

Right after the crop.....Sophia made us come get a few of them before she was done with the litter, I think they were a little to demonic for her liking.

On the trip home today...

YAY! At home.......... (She has antibiotic powder all over her if your wondering what the specks are. That stuff gets everywhere)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes...........one more thing I meant to add.......... Aden means "little fire" thats why I chose it :)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Well she is just absolutely gorgeous!! I am not afraid or ashamed to admit that I am TOTALLY jealous right now 4 awesome dobes and 1 adorable smushy face boxer!! Lucky girl!

Reactions: BackInBlack

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT A 5TH DOG?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, when should I pick up Rommel?

Seriously congratulations! she's precious. But there has got to be SOME way for me to convince my parents to let us have two....

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, well Coudai isnt "my" dog. She is just visiting and will be going back to Tori soon. (Which I am very sad about, because I love Coudai.......I am going to miss her)

So, I actually got a 4th dog!

·
Registered
73 Posts
How sweet is she?? I'm so jealous! My honey was 4 months when we got him. i didn't get to see this stage!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
oh so coudai is leaving? ouch I could never give one back! oh and while im there to get Roms, my mom wants your little smush face!

Seriously how do you do it? I assume you work from home. My mom keeps telling me one dog is enough etc, etc, etc, but if you can do 5 dogs, 2 dragons and a cat surely we can take another! (oh and we have 3 cats).

·
Registered
826 Posts
if you can do 5 dogs, 2 dragons and a cat surely we can take another! (oh and we have 3 cats).
THANK YOU!! This is exactly what I keep telling my husband but he isn't buying it :emo10:

Reactions: BackInBlack

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Well well, you got that little devil oops I mean darling home, she is adorable and it's a shame she doesn't live closer cause I have a little darling that would love to romp with her. I could hear it now...........no Eden.....no Aden, I mean, no Aden or was that Eden? Hehehe.... Congrats Amanda

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
I think I see a peek of tongue sticking out in that last pic! :D sooo cute! Great pics.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
I want a puppy too!!!! I wish I could convince my silly husband!! She is just adorable. Congrats :) BTW where is your husband going to sleep with all the dogs in the bed????

1 - 20 of 46 Posts