Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
Both those stories made me think of what Monte has started doing. I keep a couple of piddle pads by the back door for my small elderly female dog. Since the weather's been so hot I usually have the back door at least open a crack. So what Monte has take to doing when he's outside is somehow getting hold of those pads thru the crack and pulling them outside where he can play with them at his leisure. The first time he did it I came back in the room and saw no pads on the floor. I thought I had just put them down, but sometimes I forget things, ya know. So I got out two more and put them down. When I went outside later I found the two original pads in the yard. Since then he's pulled them outside every chance he gets. I caught him in the act the last time. I don't know how he even gets hold of them because the sliding door isn't open wide enough for him to fit his muzzle thru.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.