Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After what seems like a lifetime of waiting, Siri arrived last evening from Michelle Santana and Sonny Wang (co-breeding). She is absolutely gorgeous and full of sass!

Siri is out of Ch. Foxfire All Star (Jet) and Cambria's Mirabella (Ch. Cambria's Victoria's Secret x Am/Arg/Bra/Uru Ch. Alex De Akido San).

Michelle sent her to me as a show prospect, so I hope to meet some of you from Texas at the shows! I can't thank Michelle and Sonny enough! Also, a very special Thank You to our own MurreyDobe for all her advice.

Arrival

Welcome to Houston, Siri!

Stepping out

Siri and I

And because I need the practice, a stacked photo.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Congratulations! What a pretty puppy.

Reactions: Dobiewankanobi

·
joie de vivre
11,369 Posts
Congratulations to you and welcome to Siri!!

Beautiful little girl!

Reactions: Dobiewankanobi

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for all of your comments!

She's been a lot of fun. She's a pretty girl and a natural with the camera. She just seems to always pose! And her temperament is awesome. She is fearless! She prances around just oozing confidence.

Koa and Chloe love her. She's a little bitty thing compared to them but she walked right up to Koa, snatched his rope toy and took off running!

She's so smart too. I can see the wheels turning when she's trying to figure something out. I can't imagine that the cup will stay on for another 4 days with the way she's plotting its destruction!

1 - 20 of 256 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.