Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After what seems like a lifetime of waiting, Siri arrived last evening from Michelle Santana and Sonny Wang (co-breeding). She is absolutely gorgeous and full of sass!

Siri is out of Ch. Foxfire All Star (Jet) and Cambria's Mirabella (Ch. Cambria's Victoria's Secret x Am/Arg/Bra/Uru Ch. Alex De Akido San).

Michelle sent her to me as a show prospect, so I hope to meet some of you from Texas at the shows! I can't thank Michelle and Sonny enough! Also, a very special Thank You to our own MurreyDobe for all her advice.

Arrival

Welcome to Houston, Siri!

Stepping out

Siri and I

And because I need the practice, a stacked photo.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations! What a pretty puppy.

Reactions: Dobiewankanobi

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Congratulations to you and welcome to Siri!!

Beautiful little girl!

Reactions: Dobiewankanobi

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for all of your comments!

She's been a lot of fun. She's a pretty girl and a natural with the camera. She just seems to always pose! And her temperament is awesome. She is fearless! She prances around just oozing confidence.

Koa and Chloe love her. She's a little bitty thing compared to them but she walked right up to Koa, snatched his rope toy and took off running!

She's so smart too. I can see the wheels turning when she's trying to figure something out. I can't imagine that the cup will stay on for another 4 days with the way she's plotting its destruction!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
She is adorable. That pic with you and her, she is working it. She really does poes for the camera. You better get your running shoes on, she is going to be busy.

1 - 20 of 256 Posts