Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce our new pup, Goldgrove Stirred Up, aka Remi. I originally found this site about 8 months ago, and since then spent a lot of time researching the breed and got on a wait list for a Goldgrove puppy. We LOVE our little boy, he is so smart and sweet! I love reading the informative threads on this forum, and I am sure I will be asking many questions in the near future. :D

I hope the pics worked

Mods, I just realized I put this in the wrong forum...is there any way it can be moved to the puppy forum? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
OMG he is so cute!! Congratulations!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Remi is a cutie, of a boy...the early pictures will become treasures / they don't say little for long.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations - he's a cutie! :)

Jan

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Congratulations! Gosh he's a little doll!

I *love* that first picture with his big flopping ears! LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone! We are just in love with him! Our little Boston terrier, Maybellene, is getting along great with him, they love to chase each other around with toys. :D I am hoping to do some low level agility with him, and also eventually train him as a hospital therapy dog. Right now we are just doing our best to socialize him with people, other (vaccinated and well-behaved) dogs, and everything else we can think of!

He is definitely a handful, but he is so sweet and smart when he's not being a crazy little nut! He is our first Dobe and we are hooked. :p We'd love to meet up with other Dobes and their people in the Virginia area!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
You are adorable Remi and your sister is a cutie too!

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Welcome to DT from Virginia!

Remi is very cute! Hope he settles in well, and be sure to enjoy him while he's small. They grow so darn fast!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
What a cutie! Congratulations!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts