Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures We took tonight. Lighting was crappy. I will take some more tomorrow. He just got the camera, and I'm lost as to how to use it. They kept closing thier eyes to the flash too.

Here's Rowen

Here's Rayna

Doberlamps anyone?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Happy little cuties. I see you have to tape on their halos. :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

How are there ears looking to you? This is day 3, post crop. I have not tried to clean them. But I do clean the collar off quite a bit, because they get all sorts of stuff on it that rubs on thier ears. They also use it like a shovel out in the snow. I have to try to keep it dry.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The ears look normal for 3 days in...........from what I've seen. Orson wore a different thingy on his head, and my vet didn't do the collars. He said he felt it pushed the ears forward, but every vet is different. It probably helps keep them off each others ears too I bet.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Awww, sweet lil coneheads!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
very cute!!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Congratulations!

They are a couple of cuties.

Ears look fine to me. About a week after Mensa was cropped I took her back to the Vet because I thought they weren't healing right, and was afraid they were infected. I thought they looked like hell. The Vet said they looked "great", and sure enough, everything turned out OK. So I know how you feel about them.

Mensa's Breeder suggested "Neosporin + Pain" to smear on the edges to help them heal. I applied that twice a day, and changed her sock-bonnet at the same time.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
They are lovely! Its nice to 'meet' them after hearing so much about them. Tia will also be wearing an 'elizabethan collar' after her spay op so I've just been informed - don't think she'll take kindly to that!

Give your babies a big kiss from me and Tia xx

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
What cuties.

Cleo did great with an e-collar. She had to wear one on quite a few occasions and she would get it banged up after a while but overall the humans and cats minded it a lot more then she did. She was an adult too though so maybe that made the difference.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is a few pictures I took of the cone heads today.

Rowen

Rowen and Raven

Rowen wathing TV

Rayna

Rayna Killing a stuffie

Poor Raven, I think she wants to run away

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Sooo cute! Your poor Boston Terrier....lol....I think she is still in shock that the two others are there to stay :) She has that same look my older dog had when I brought the others home....priceless.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, Poor,Poor Ray-Ray! (Thats Raven's Nic name.) I tink she wishes they came with an off switch. Sometimes I do too! he he

I had to take thier crowns off tonight because thier ears came unglued from it. I would of taped them back to it, but they were really yucky looking. And smelled infected. Is it normal for the glue to take off so much hair and make them look that bad? I'm pretty sure I made it worse by getting the glue wet when I tried to clean them. They go back to the vets tomorrow thank godness.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts