Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Things have been crazy the past few days. Some of you may remember that I was on the waiting list for a Pamelot pup. Well, Cass missed and there were no puppies. Pam said I could keep waiting, but that she would really like me to take another look at "Tessa," who I met about a month ago when I first went to the Kennels. Well, long story short, I decided Pam knew best and went to look at her again and fell in love. I brought her home yesterday, and so far so good. Actually I have a lot of questions, but I'll ask those later. For now, here's my girl on the ride home...

Pamelot's Treasure Seeker, born April 22, 2011, Rosaline (Roz)

·
Registered
793 Posts
oh my she is soooo pretty love that second pic ... really shows off the out standing temperament and personality and of her dogs... you are gonna have a blast with your Pamelot pup ...!!!!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
She's beautiful! I wish you nothing short of the best with her. You definitely made a huge, huuuuge step in the right direction by going with Pam. I just wish more new-to-dobes folks would follow in your footsteps.

Enjoy her; she's an adorable little thing. :)

P.S. Two pictures is hardly enough!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Congratulations - love her big smile in the 2nd pic!

Reactions: AnonymouslyYours

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
She looks like a keeper for sure!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
How could you have said no that that girl! She's a real cutie! More pictures when you get her home and settled! Congratulations on your new puppy!

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
Fantastic! She's terribly terribly cute! And can I just squee a little over you getting a Pamelot dog? *squee!* How exciting! :D

·
Super Moderator
21,742 Posts
Agreed - more pictures! :D She's gorgeous, and big congrats on your new addition.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all so much! I am really very happy with her. She's very well-behaved, and I feel as a first time owner, I am starting at an advantage with her already being 5 months old and having spent those months at Pam's. So far, everyone we meet has been in awe of how sweet and polite she is. I love it because she is relatively indifferent toward everyone but me. She's friendly, but not pushy, and as soon as I call her name or walk a different way, she is wagging her tail, looking at me and right by my side. You guys, I know you have all been experiencing this for a long time, but as a first time sole owner of a dog, the connection I feel with her ALREADY is just profound. Thank you all so much for all of your advice, and especially for pointing me in Pam's direction. She has been so helpful and just, well, nice. I'm taking Roz to the park later (a smaller one, not Piedmont) as Tammy said she is definitely good to go and should do well, so I will make sure to take lots of pictures then. You guys really amaze me with your pictures even MORE now...how do you get your dogs to stand still and look so pretty?! :p

OH! And, I am looking now at various puppy classes to enroll her in. I already had one picked out but am no longer so sure. Tammy said for puppy class, she didn't have a real recommendation, but that she would when it came to more specialized training. Do any of you Atlanta folks have a recommendation for a GREAT puppy class/beginner's class? I've been reading reviews all day for both puppy and beginner classes, as she is right on the brink of being too old for some of the puppy classes. Thankfully, living with Pam, she's been really well socialized so far.

Thank you all again for all the help and all the kind words about Roz :) She says thank you very much and sat extra pretty for you guys.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts