Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago a little bird told me about this boy ~~~this past Sunday we drove 10 hours to return home with him....he rode all the way on my daughter's lap.
Haven't gotten a lot of sleep since! Babies ;)
~8D

Here is Khazad.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Congratulations on the wonderful addition! You don't think you're going to get away with that few pictures, do you?

I'm also wondering where he's from! I know you were looking for a very long time because it was so important to find that beautiful dry face you love- who was it who had that perfect puppy?

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations on the wonderful addition! You don't think you're going to get away with that few pictures, do you?

I'm going to try to get stacked pics of him on here soon. LOL I just got another new camera (something simpler-- yeah right) & was fighting w/it all evening trying to find where the files transfered. I now feel everyone's pain when it comes to getting them to stay still long enough to get a shot that's not blurry ~8D

I'm also wondering where he's from! I know you were looking for a very long time because it was so important to find that beautiful dry face you love- who was it who had that perfect puppy?
(((Abby))) <3 You know me so well! hehe

He's Lothlorien's Huan of Valinor, out of Gunnar Red Dog Red & Blue Chip Reign of Fire.

More pics to come, after I get some rest haha

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful new puppy! Great name too. How old is he? (He looks a little bigger than 10 weeks).

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations on your beautiful new puppy! Great name too. How old is he? (He looks a little bigger than 10 weeks).

He's 14 weeks now, born Sept 21.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Wow! Very cool breeding! I can't say how much I love that Blue Chip has included dogs like Jack and Gunnar in their breeding program- do you have plans to work Khazad?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Kiss that little bird for bringing you such a cool boy. He is a doll. Yes, please satisfy our taste for tons of photos. Looks like he just fit right in.

Reactions: Sherryh and Q734

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations on your new boy. He's adorable and love his name.

Reactions: Sherryh and Q734
1 - 20 of 67 Posts