Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Strong Ears
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As promised, here is a picture of my new puppy that I have been waiting for 2 years. Was supposed to get one from another litter but when my mom got cancer, I couldn't take care of both. But, I am very happy with my new angel(?)
Didn't want to take pic with ears not posted, so these are her first home pictures. I love her head! She is 9 weeks old yesterday.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Congrats on the new baby!

Reactions: NoDobeWonder

·
Strong Ears
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah for puppies! Mine is 11 weeks old....little rascal! Enjoy!!!
Yes I agree! Congratulations to you and your puppy! Beautiful head in the pick. Is that the puppys? It's very similar to my puppies head in profile, but her ears aren't even close to standing.

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Yes I agree! Congratulations to you and your puppy! Beautiful head in the pick. Is that the puppys? It's very similar to my puppies head in profile, but her ears aren't even close to standing.
No, the fella in the pic is Strider....who passed on last fall. The little guy...is red and he's 11 weeks. Here's a pic of him...and his ears...between postings tonight....
I've only been posing his ears for one week. So far...it's going ok.
More pics of your little on please!!!
This is Rudy.

·
Strong Ears
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, the fella in the pic is Strider....who passed on last fall. The little guy...is red and he's 11 weeks. Here's a pic of him...and his ears...between postings tonight....
I've only been posing his ears for one week. So far...it's going ok.
More pics of your little on please!!!
Rudy is as so adorable! I love his face. Wow, those are some show ears! They look like they are doing good, but I would repost as soon as possible. Mystere's are not that long and I am glad because hopefully they will stand faster then I am used to. This is the first day I have been able to post and then get the right tape and have reposted. Her breeder and I tried to take some pics today but I don't think any of them came out but I will keep trying now that her ears are posted.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
what a cutie, love those little red faces!

Reactions: NoDobeWonder
1 - 19 of 19 Posts