Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Jessica and I am owned by a wonderful red female Doberman named Ava. Ava so generously shares her house with four cats, my husband and her favorite chew toy(otherwise known as our other dog), Scooby(Rotti/ridgeback mix). :win2k:

I've admired the breed for a very long time and it wasn't until my husband planted the idea in my head almost two years ago about bringing another dog into our house that I finally had the opportunity to welcome a Dobe into my life. I always kind of had the feeling that a Doberman was the dog for me but it wasn't until we brought Ava home that I realized how obsessed I am with the breed.... And most importantly my little princess. :rolleyesw

So needless to say, Ava is spoiled rotten to the core and she's got both my husband and I wrapped around her paw but she's an awesome dog with a terrific personality so we can't help but be corny dog parents.

I have some pictures(or should I say TONS) but they'll have to wait for another day. I look forward to meeting others who have caught Dobie fever and seeing pictures of the pups who have captured your hearts.

Jessica

·
Registered
421 Posts
They just win everyone over don't they?! I never thought I could care about a breed so much! Hope to see lots of pics! Theres so pics of my boy in the photo gallery.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hello and welcome! It is great to meet you. I am owned by a black/rust almost 2 year old female. Her name is Gracie, she shares the house with 2 cats. I also have pictures of Graceful in the photo gallary as well. Take a look at them. There are some very amazing looking dobies in the photo gallery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts