Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am SO excited to announce the homecoming of our precious little girl, Bristol! Just brough her home yesterday and she is doing phenomenal. Many more pics to come through the months but here are a few of her first moments at home! So in love with this girl!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
She is adorable, I love that 1st picture. She looks like she has quite a personality. You are going to have a blast with her. Take lots of pictures, they grow up so, so fast. Congratulations.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Oh, such intelligent, intense eyes! You are doomed, doomed I say!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
You are going to have fun spoiling that little beauty. She's a doll.

Reactions: Sherryh and PJH

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are going to have fun spoiling that little beauty. She's a doll.
My children had blankets covering the entire living room floor when we brought her home yesterday! They wanted to make her a "nest". Yes, she will be extremely spoiled!!

She is absolutely precious beyond words. Very laid back. Her breeder did some crate training before they came home and she literally walked into her crate in our room at 10:00 last night, I shut door and didn't hear a peep from her until 7:00 this morning! It has been awhile since I have had a puppy but I certainly do not remember getting a full nights sleep with a 9 week old puppy!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Beautiful puppy! Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Awwwwwww...... now the fun begins. Gorgeous pup, congrats!

Reactions: Sherryh and PJH
1 - 20 of 33 Posts