Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...... No name yet. :) If anyone has any good suggestions, let me know. No theme for this litter so I have free reign on the name other than breeder's kennel name.

She is Turner x Wonder
(AKC GRCH/CAN CH/UKC CH/Int'l CH Lyndobe's Turn On Da Charm, CGC,WAC x
AKC/CAN/UKC/INT CH Lyndobe's Wonder Woman, AM/CAN CD, CGC, WAC, ROM, ROMC).

She looks promising so we are going to 'grow her out'. Gets her ears cropped Thursday and then I will bring her here the following week.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm guessing this name has been used to death, but what do you think about Lyndobe's Red Raven? Raven might be a popular name for the black dogs, but you probably don't see too many reds named that. Or you could name her after Daddy, and register her as Lyndobe's It's My Turn, and call her whatever you want.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Hmm, she's a cutie, as for names, idk, I'm no good with that. My first line of thought was Tina Turner, Rolling Down the River or Proud Mary or something along those lines.

So, Lyndobe's Rolling Down the River.........River for a call name.

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
WOW! She looks fab! How exciting. :)
I miss when Rudy was that small!
MORE PICS!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
A Wonder baby!!! I love Wonder! Fiona says 'hi' to her new little cousin. :)

Congratulations! Can't wait to see some more pics!

Reactions: ShelianDobe

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am sure there will be so many pictures that y'all will get tired of them. LOL!

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
She's beautiful! Love that messy face.

No name suggestions, but I wish you were closer so we could have a play date with the pups.

More pix!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
very sweet, I love my Turner pups, wonderful temperaments on the whole lot!
I am not at all surprised. Wheeler is Turner's half-brother, and he has a wonderful temperament, as does Turner. Now I just have to hope that this red girl is as "easy" as Wheeler has been. :)

Reactions: brw1982

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
I am not at all surprised. Wheeler is Turner's half-brother, and he has a wonderful temperament, as does Turner. Now I just have to hope that this red girl is as "easy" as Wheeler has been. :)
If Wonder is anything like Atlantis and if she produces red girls anything like Atlantis' daughters, you may be sorry you tempted fate with that comment! LOL ;)

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Oh so cute! Especially with the food on her face :)

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
I was going to suggest something like 'Womanly Charms' but I like Darkevs' suggestion of Lyndobe's Charming Lady better. Call name perhaps Lady or Emily (as in Post)?

She's adorable, much good luck with her!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts