Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mostly lurk, but today we added a new Dobie puppy, and hopefully the successor to my current service dog Juno, to the family, so I had to share (pictures)! This is Kaline, one of the black boys from the Gatehouse L Litter (Dolce x Sam). Not sure yet on his registered name, but his call name is after the Hall of Fame outfielder Al Kaline who played for the Detroit Tigers. Juno, is not yet entirely thrilled with her new little brother, but hopefully they'll end up buddies!

ETA: I'm madly in love, in case that wasn't obvious! :D

Kaline before Air Canada would release him to us--his teeth must've been floating, because he made NO mess in the crate (flying from Toronto to San Francisco!)

Kaline having some lunch

He was a little smelly after his travels, so he got a bath, and was a pretty good sport about it too!

My stuffie!

Aren't my ears wondrous?

Juno says, "Is he going home soon?"

My two favorite boys: Kaline with my boyfriend! :)

Conked out under the stereo unit

Such a face! Smoosh

Asleep in the crate--no problem if the door is open, but close it and clearly he's being tortured in the most awful way! LOL

Chilling in Juno's "kiddie-pool" bed

And he's out again!

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
WHAT. A. CUTIE!

I LOVE the name Kaline! It's not a name I"ve ever heard used before and I think it's very fitting for a male dobe :]

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
What a sweet pup! You sound like you're on cloud 9 from the post and photos and your boyfriend looks just as smitten with the new addition.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Thank you for sharing your photos.
I love the puppy ears!!!
Give that sweet baby face a kiss for me. In fact pls give both babies a kiss from their friends in Canada.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts