Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHE SLEPT THREW THE WHOLE NIGHT! :D
NO CRYING! :D
SHE IS TAKING HER SELF OUTSIDE TO GO TO THE TOILET, AND SHE IS ONLY 8 WEEKS OLD! :D LOL :)
I was standing out side and and heard a noise came running straight to me... and sat at my side all on guard it was the sweetest thing.. :) little guard dog / protector/ fur kid!!! :)
I HONESTLY COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
What a precious little redhead - love the second pic with her little toofers! Congratulations! :)

Jan

Reactions: newdobiemum

·
Registered
331 Posts
Beautiful cat - is it a bengal? Can't have kitties here, because of allergies. So I get my fix from others.

Your new girl is adorable. So sweet with the kittie! Are you leaving her ears natural? They look great like that, they sit nicely when she's at attention.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
How cute! Welcome Holly...you may be angelic now, but I forsee many dragons being slayed in your future :) Enjoy her, they grow so fast!!

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Beautiful cat - is it a bengal? Can't have kitties here, because of allergies. So I get my fix from others.

Your new girl is adorable. So sweet with the kittie! Are you leaving her ears natural? They look great like that, they sit nicely when she's at attention.
Hey um we got rocky the kitty from animal welfare league and they reckon he is a Bengal but i dunno he doesnt have papers . . And was a rescue chances are just a beautiful tabby :) but i am actually picking up my Bengal kitten on Monday she is 12 weeks old and comes with papers And is a Bengal. So yeah lol thanks we loves her and rocky :) yeah we are for sure keeping her all natural. Long floppy ears. Long killer tail lol.

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
She is such a doll baby, makes me miss those days. Enjoy because I'v never seen a puppy grow so fast! You'll be surprised how big she will get in a few months. Take ALOT of pictures now........... She looks like a real love ! :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Oh for the puppy breath. These posts need to be scratch and sniff! She's absolutely adorable. Love her with all your heart and take good care of her--she's going to be your best bud and your protector for the rest of her life. She's really really precious.

Would love to see photos of her and the kitty.

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh for the puppy breath. These posts need to be scratch and sniff! She's absolutely adorable. Love her with all your heart and take good care of her--she's going to be your best bud and your protector for the rest of her life. She's really really precious.

Would love to see photos of her and the kitty.
lol i have put some photos up of rocky and holly are they still there kcfiley? ? And thank you very much. I already love her more than anything. And she is more than precious. . She is our little dream come true. We have waited so long for her. And s.e is finally here. :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Yes, they are there. Sorry I missed them. She is just precious. Nice kitty.

Reactions: newdobiemum
1 - 20 of 43 Posts