Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all ...!!! I would like to formally introduce ... Holly Woods Apple Martini ...aka... Fuji (Ch Trotyl De Black Shadow WAC x Ch Holly Woods Midori) ... We brought her home last night and she has stolen our hearts .

I want to say a special thank you to Mike Thomas and Diane Fike McGarvey for entrusting us with this VERY special little girl ...!!! I also want to say a huge thank you to Melissa Conrad Chase for all of her help and a VERY VERY special thank you to Melinda Shores Moyer ... She has become and incredible friend and is one of the very nicest people I have had the pleasure to associate myself with in the show dog world ... Her friend ship means so much to me and I have her to thank for my new little girl ...!!!!!! I also would like to thank Mike Thomas and Diane Fike McGarvey for entrusting me with this special little girl .. so with out further ado ...here is Fuji...!!! :thanx:

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
What a PRETTY girl! CONGRATULATIONS! I absolutely LOVE her name :) I also agree that Melinda is a GREAT person and one of the nicest people you will ever come across :) GOOD LUCK with your BEAUTIFUL baby and I can't wait to see more pics of her as she grows!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Beautiful proud looking girl She looks like she has her daddy's front. Love her face. You should have a ball showing her. Congratulations.

Reactions: zoomatl

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
very pretty :)

Reactions: zoomatl

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
Congratulations from Cathy & Luca! This journey was well worth it, she is beautiful. I'm excited to watch her grow. Mike and Diane are fabulous and Melinda, well she is very special to me. I owe them a lot as well! Enjoy her, and.......nah nah you get to go through puppy hell toooooooo! :) That's OK we can empathize with each other!

:D

·
Registered
331 Posts
She's stunning. Really well balanced, and such a beautiful expression. I can't wait to see more photos as she grows up. Beautiful, beautiful puppy. Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts