Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking and learning from all of you for sometime but now, proudly, I have someone to post. After what seems an eternity of waiting our boy arrived home this past weekend and we are simply beside ourselves. Sweet, fearless, so intelligent it's scary.. Tracy and Elaine have done an incredible job with this Wild Bunch litter, I cannot praise them enough.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Beautiful puppy! Congratulations!

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Beautiful puppy! Call Name??

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Cute!!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
OMG!!! Super cute, congrats on your new addition. Can't wait to see more pics of him growing up.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations. Cute, cute puppy!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations...he's a cute one!

Jan

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all... Yesterday he was really feeling his oats. My wife had taken the day off to stay with him (today is my turn) and she was exhausted. He was still climbing the walls into the evening.. it was apparent he was tired but he just refused to slow down. However, at exactly 10pm each night he just checks out and sleeps through the night (except for our ritual potty at 2am). Only difference is last night he woke us up at 1am to let us know he needed to go. He's hasn't made a peep in his crate at night so one sharp puppy bark was all the notice we needed. SO good about doing his business and then back to bed... such a smart boy, I'm honestly a little afraid for us. :)

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Congrats on your new addition!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts