Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Neat test... Some of the questions I had to give a best guess answer because I've not allowed Chi opportunities to ellicit certain reactions - like (does your dog fight with other dogs - she gets along fine with Petri but she has exhibited dog aggressive behaviors on lead, so I've not given her the chance to possibly fight with other dogs).
Here are her scores: Your dog's drives: Prey = 90 Pack = 35 Defense - Fight = 50 : Defense - Flight = 20

So this means she's pretty prey driven and is morely likely to fight than flee? What about pack? What does that tell us?

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Here is Petri's scores: Prey = 35 Pack = 50 Defense - Fight = 25 Defense - Flight = 45
LD, have you filled this out for CoCo yet? I'm kind of curious to see how the different breeds compare to the Dobes.
I think it's pretty neat that so far all of our dogs have a higher score in fight than flight (though, I guess a Dobe that would rather run wouldn't be much of a protector, eh? :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.