Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
I haven't used the ones linked, or the Nina Ottsson ones, but I did get a $10 one at Walgreens that Elka seems to do well with. It is a "supervised" toy, for sure, but one that definitely takes a lot of concentration on her part.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I haven't used the ones linked, or the Nina Ottsson ones, but I did get a $10 one at Walgreens that Elka seems to do well with. It is a "supervised" toy, for sure, but one that definitely takes a lot of concentration on her part.
I just picked up one today too at Walgreens, we probably bought the same one. She went crazy for it. It was half price today. Only problem I have is that it is wood and she tried to chew it when the treats ran out so you really have to supervise them while using it but she went absolutely nuts over it.

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
I just picked up one today too at Walgreens, we probably bought the same one. She went crazy for it. It was half price today. Only problem I have is that it is wood and she tried to chew it when the treats ran out so you really have to supervise them while using it but she went absolutely nuts over it.
Elka hasn't tried to chew hers yet, just pushes it around on the floor like it's a toy car or something! I do agree, though, the Walgreens one at the very least is not a "leave them with it" sort of toy like a Kong might be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts