Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And their first time on the table to practice stacking. I am pretty happy with the conformation of these babies considering this litter was bred with working ability being the main focus, and the fact that they look pretty darn good for this age! I am a week behind so I must get their 7 week photos before they get cropped on Wednesday.....

Pink female - "fatty patty"

Turquoise female - "monster"

Light pink female - "JJ" (Jewell Junior)

Blue male - "Booze"

Yellow female - "PJ" (Pice jr. after grandma Spice)

Purple Male - "Hawk" (maybe John!)

Red Male - "CJ" (Cowboy jr.)

Green Male - "Hulk"

Orange female - whose nickname I haven't found yet. :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
So cute. I want one--oh forget that--I have three already. I think orange looks like
Ms. Spice.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Oh they are so cute. I have come to my senses about wanting one when I look over at 75 lbs of fun sleeping on the bed. Can't wait to see them with their cones on.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
I like monster!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
They're soooo cute!!!! And just to clarify is mr. purple being named after my John?! I really hope you aren't sending him our way =) One purple puppy is enough for us right now haha!

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They're soooo cute!!!! And just to clarify is mr. purple being named after my John?! I really hope you aren't sending him our way =) One purple puppy is enough for us right now haha!
LoL! No, his new owner's name is John and he wants a male named Hawk, so I had to say MAYBE this is Hawk. I haven't decided on who gets who just yet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts