Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, GrdnDelite came to visit with Gracie, Diva and her family (plus her son's dog, Tigger!). We got some great photos of the bunch, but I HAD to share this photo with you guys.. this is Grdn's DH, with Gracie. Something about a man and his dog (or a dog and her man?) just takes my breath away.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Beautiful picture Kate. You really have an eye for framing a shot and truly catching a moment.

If I ever make it out your way (or vice versa) you must get pics of my girls!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! Diva and Gracie were awesome dogs to spend the day with, couldn't have asked for a better sunday. :) (And of of course their owners, too!) It was really fun to see Monster next to the two of them, as well; she's SO MUCH LARGER than them.. and Rush got to meet everybody also.

I think GrdnDelite was in love with my Rush puppy. haha

Reactions: Sherryh and brw1982

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful picture Kate. You really have an eye for framing a shot and truly catching a moment.

If I ever make it out your way (or vice versa) you must get pics of my girls!
Annnd I would absolutely love to get pics of your girls. :) One of these days I'll be able to travel and get photos of all of the dobermans I want.. one of these days. But for sure, if you come to California any time soon, you HAVE to call me!

Reactions: Sherryh and brw1982

·
Registered
939 Posts
I LOVE the first black and white picture, the emotion captured is stunning. Keep up the good work.. just lovely :)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, guys. :) Unfortunately the focus on the shot of Diva fell to her cheek.. I got a ton of other shots, I just need to double check with GrdnDelite that it's okay to post those before I can show you all.

Reactions: brw1982

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
These are stunning photos! Easy to get lost in them! I love them all!

Reactions: KateIndeed
1 - 20 of 25 Posts