Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a high quality in-season panty that fits a dobe well. The last ones I bought were for dogs 50-100 lbs., but since dobes are so narrow waisted and large chested, they did not fit Maggie right - like the waist band kept sliding back because of her taper, and the pad stayed everywhere except where it was supposed to (I actually found the panties to work better upside-down!).

Any recommendations or links would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Reactions: les strat

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I got some from Sunnyhill designs and they are perfect. I gave her the measurements over the phone, paid for them, and they were in my mailbox within a week. Very good quality and they fit perfect.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I got some from Sunnyhill designs and they are perfect. I gave her the measurements over the phone, paid for them, and they were in my mailbox within a week. Very good quality and they fit perfect.
Hey, did you ever post any pics of the Sunnyhill Designs panties? I may have missed them.

I was just talking today at work about dog shows and finding some decent fitting panties at Petsmart for a Dobe's Barbie Doll figure. One of my colleagues said she wouldn't be able to look at a Dobe again without thinking about Barbie. I don't know, seemed appropriate to me.

We ended up with http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441775546&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302033168&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374302023689&bmUID=1179970887976&itemNo=3&Ntt=panties&In=All&previousText=panties&N=2 in large. They worked very well. I got pads from the pharmacy. We didn't bother with their refill pads.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts

Glad you're happy with them! I've tried many, many different brands of bitch pants over the years, and think the Sunnyhills ones are the best, both in durability and fit.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Hey, did you ever post any pics of the Sunnyhill Designs panties? I may have missed them.

I was just talking today at work about dog shows and finding some decent fitting panties at Petsmart for a Dobe's Barbie Doll figure. One of my colleagues said she wouldn't be able to look at a Dobe again without thinking about Barbie. I don't know, seemed appropriate to me.

We ended up with http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...3&Ntt=panties&In=All&previousText=panties&N=2 in large. They worked very well. I got pads from the pharmacy. We didn't bother with their refill pads.
I havent, I will take some tonight and post them in this thread if that is okay??

Glad you're happy with them! I've tried many, many different brands of bitch pants over the years, and think the Sunnyhills ones are the best, both in durability and fit.
I am, I am glad that you suggested them. Her wearing *my* underwear...was not working out to well :) I dont even think she notices when they are on!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Here are the pics of her "panties" I love the zebra print. Not the greatest pics, she kept trying to lay down at my feet......lol

tail opening

totally adjustable

Oh....and they lined with fleece.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts