Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am very new to this forum but it is great to see that all off us share the same love for this majestic breed. I am looking to adopt/rescue a doberman and am kindly asking for any feedback on where to look. I currently live in NC but do not mind traveling a reasonable distance if I it turns out to be a great fit. Could any of you great people recommend a rescue or if you know of someone that is looking to re-home their dobbie, I would appreciate it a lot!

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you for your time,

MM

·
Registered
14 Posts
We are also looking. Suggest you contact Georgia Doberman Rescue. Great people. They do a terrific job evaluating their dogs. Expect to have a home inspection and vetting. georgiadobermanrescue.com. They have a beautiful 1 yr old red girl we discussed with them earlier this week. Dogs name is Havana. Meredith is our contact. We passed on the dog because we want a black and rust. My name is Larry Anderson. Welcome to use my name. Just remembered they also have a young adult male who was recently surrendered.

We also talked with a group in the Washington DC area. They turned us down because we were outside their area. They have a 3 yr old black & rust girl named Eliza. Dar & E Doberman Rescue Assistance Education and Rescue. 410-663-1694. You may be in their coverage area.

Doberman Rescue of the Triad in Greensboro also is very well run. Carol Fama. 336-621-3453. They have a website with their listings. They had a 3 yr old that was adopted before we could complete the process. Check their website. And, of course contact Carol. They have a long history of quality work.

Good Luck!. Our spec is black and rust female up to 4 yrs with standing cropped ears.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts