Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone familiar with the Cushion guy? Website Disabled

This is the last known web address I have for them. Are they still in business? I have purchased a couple of beds from them in the past and I am now in the need of another one. This was the only bed that my dobie was not able to destroy in 2 seconds. If they are not in business, any suggestions on comparable beds and where to purchase?

· Registered
2,000 Posts

· Big Lil pup
8,960 Posts
Chew proof beds

Orvis has their "Tough Chew" line:
Durable Dog Beds | Tough Chew Dog Beds | Orvis

Great bed, but not for all dogs. My son's 5 yo dobie is a chronic bed/blanket chewer. He purchased their product to great success (he uses it for a crate liner).

When my 5 mo (at the time) was going the same way, I purchased the large rectangular bed @ $229 + shipping. He busted open the zipper and was at the insides in 1/2 a day.
The great thing about Orvis as a company... They stand behind their product! I was offered a replacement or a full refund. Took the refund. I didn't even have to go through the hassle of returning the bed, just threw it out. Funny thing is, beds are the only thing McCoy has ever chewed.

I would definitely give these beds a try. What's to lose?

Hope this helps.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone familiar with K9 Ballistics? I'm looking at their beds. This is the one I'm thinking about. http://k9ballistics.com/index.php/orthopedic-dog-beds/orthopedic-tuff-bed.html

I had the dura tuff from Drs foster & smith. I liked the bed but my 6 mo old dobie had other ideas. ?. Needs to be able to withstand dobie teeth as much as possible and be able to use outdoors when needed. I like the kuranda beds but not sure about the softness, so looking at other options first. I looked at orvis. They said that the tuff series was best used indoors.

· Big Lil pup
8,960 Posts
Anyone familiar with K9 Ballistics? I'm looking at their beds. This is the one I'm thinking about. Orthopedic TUFF Bed - Orthopedic Dog Beds

I had the dura tuff from Drs foster & smith. I liked the bed but my 6 mo old dobie had other ideas. ?. Needs to be able to withstand dobie teeth as much as possible and be able to use outdoors when needed. I like the kuranda beds but not sure about the softness, so looking at other options first. I looked at orvis. They said that the tuff series was best used indoors.
Love Orvis products. Their Tough Chew bed lasted 12 hours before my (at the time) 5 month old got to the filler. Still, Orvis being the company they are refunded my total purchase price ($345?) no problem. Didn't even have to send the bed back.

Might be worth a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.