Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Awhile back there was a thread about the "I'm Sorry" campaign against BSL. I just noticed they have a new video that can be viewed at the site http://www.sorryagain.com . It is very touching. There is the shot of the Dobermom and the fireman that we all love so much in it.
Also I just went looked through some of the 450+ pages of pictures and was happy to see pics of King and one of Chi...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
Also I just went looked through some of the 450+ pages of pictures and was happy to see pics of King and one of Chi...
:haha: School must be slowing down? :haha:

Just kidding!:)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Such a sad video. I really don't understand how they can ban such beautiful dogs and say it is their fault. They didn't ask to be born, all they ask for is love and to be cared for. It's the stupid owners that should be banned! It will be a sad day for our nation if they pass this bill. :(

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lexus said:
:haha: School must be slowing down? :haha:

Just kidding!:)
Is it that obvious? I take my final on Monday and have to just write one more paper before the 20th. What else will I do with all my free time until Jan 3 but surf the net and live here??? After that though, I'm afraid I'll become a ghost... Three classes next term is going to kill me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts