Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother and I went to the pound to see what kinds of pups they had. We were never planning on getting on just yet we were just trying to determine a breed at this point but we found on we like. We haven't gotten him yet because I am waiting on the 60 dollars my grandmother said she would give me once I get that I told my mother I would get him get his rabies shot once he was old enough and get him fixed which in total is less then 50 dollars. His name is jack he is a doberman lab mix. The people at the pound said he was brought in as a stray and then someone adopted him and then brought him back saying they didn't have time for him. His paws are small so we a pretty sure he won't get that big. He is 3 months old. If I find him on petfinder I will put the link up here. I am just hoping he is still there once I get my money.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
So your saying he was taken there, adopted and brought back again. This is my sugestions to you. Visit more than once to see his personality, people will say anything out of guilt just to get rid of a dog. Unfortunate but true. Dog rescue is great and there are some wonderful dogs out there that need a home. Since you are a young inexpereinced girl, as apposed to a person that has had many dobes of all natures. Do you know someone that can test his personality.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry no we never got the dog because my uncle came into town and left his dogs with us and now that he might be moving in with us there would be too many dogs. We could handle 2 dogs but right now its crazy with 3 but I went back to the pound with my friend who was getting a cat and jake ended up getting adopted so either way at least he's not in the pound anymore.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just hope he doesn't get brought back to the pound again. My heart strings will really be pulling if that happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts