Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

Miss Liberty is finally going to venture into the ring! I found a handler I love (thanks to a great recommendation from eventermal that helped me narrow down my choices), and her first, albeit small, show is the weekend of October 15th!

She's on a strict diet to reduce the visual effects of her false pregnancy, but her handler is excited as is Joanne Davis who got to meet the Libbermonster, too! (A small side note--hoooly guacamole, Garmin, Sunburg's Street Sense, is looking more and more handsome by the day. What a stud!)

I don't really have any questions, and there is no real point to this thread--I'm just excited and couldn't hold it in! Keep your fingers crossed for my little redhead!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Im so happy for you!!! You will be an addict in no time!

Reactions: Zephyr

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have a soft spot for the red girls.. & Liberty's gorgeous and she will do great!! Exciting news!!

I second the more pictures please :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Congrats and yes we need more pics!!!!

Whats her breeding again?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Congrats! Good luck out there she will have a blast!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the well wishes. I know it may seem silly to be this excited, but though I've been around dogs for years, I have never been active in conformation. I am hoping to put some nifty little acronyms on both ends of Libbers' name within the next few years.

She's one in a million in my eyes. I'm not biased, I swear. ;)

·
Super Moderator
21,739 Posts
How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Just a few more days!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts