Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Kim. My husband and I would like to be an owner of a dobie one day soon. We currently are "owned" by a retired racing greyhound named Shelby. We live in an apartment and are only allowed one pet. Once we are able to get a house, we'd love to share our lives with a doberman. I look forward to learning lots on this site.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Agreed...everyone here has been great since i came to the group. I love all these people and their dobes, really great looking dobes they are too!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello Kim
I'm new to this site as well, I am also a new doberman owner and this site is great, the people are kind and very informative. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Thanks,
mmloda

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Hello! we are all glad you are here. I always love to meet great future doberman owners on this forum! You will learn alot here and the people are great. After reading all the posts and talking about Dobes your going to be even more excited about owning one!
By the way, I love greyhounds! I think they are awesomely built and such mellow well behaved angels!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from myself brumwolf and of course from - - ->>

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hello there and welcome

I had a greyhound, she died at 13 years old. Use to have to have her teeth done about every 6-8 months. The last time she had them done, a week later she was dead. :( Great breed though, very gentle and very big couch potatos..

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi Kim
one of my neighbors in NJ always had at least 3 rescue grey hounds - what a bunch of sweeties. I am sure you will meeet lots of good folks here and get tons of helpful info on your future dobe. there are so many VERY smart doberpeople here.

I'm glad you joined us. My name is carrie and I am owned by a beautiful 5 year old doberboy named Apollo

cc

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum! Wow a greyhound they are such great dogs.
I know you will enjoy the forum, it is made up of such nice friendly informative people.. Welcome again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts