Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i've completed it and in full size file the quality is good but unfortunately to upload to you tube there is a max file size of 100mb limit and the quality is reduced,but i hope you get the message anyway.
Happy Christmas One and All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENEEzsb662I

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!! Oh brum I hope it doesn't sound to corny to say I got a fluttery feeling watching all those wonderful pictures with the music you chose!! Top notch job!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Smashing job, Brum! Just delightful in every way and you did such a wonderful job I had to watch it 4 times already. Now, I swear I haven't been into the eggnog yet but I can't be the only one who notices that some of the dogs actually appear to be singing "White Christmas"... I have to go along with Acooper on this...it could be weep-producing. Oh yes, and thank you, thank you, thank you for the snowmen! Thank you for the entire video!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
:dancing_b Absolutely amazing brumwolf, thanks so much for your hard work on that video...I loved it!! The snow effect and the music was just perfect. Gotta love White Christmas by B.C.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
absolutely amazing job! I love it!!

you picked perfect music, the snow falling is wonderful and the whole thing just left me smilin :D
thank you!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I love it!!!!!!!! Amazing. You did such a great job on that Brumwolf. It really left me with the Christmas Spirit. It was wonderful to see everyones Dobies (even the Florida ones) with Snow!!! Thank You!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
AWWW!!! wonderful job! I love these little slideshows of all the dobes! It's nice to have this to share...it's like a yearbook...but a holiday book lol. GREAT WAY TO SHARE THE HOLIDAYS SEASON WITH EACH OTHERS DOGS! haha. You can tell im speechless...my words and sentences seem so spastic haha.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That was really good, Brumwolf.

Hearing White Christmas always reminds me of a smoky old bar I used to work at. White Christmas would always show up on the juke box there this time of year.

·
Registered
954 Posts
:fireworks

Very, very nice! I just called my daughter over to watch. I wish you could have seen her surprise and confusion (she is only 10) when the picture of our Lena flashed by. You made our night (and day too).

Thanks!

Phil

:emo1:

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
You are amazing! What a nice thing to do for everyone :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh Wow that was Great!! I loved it. and could watch it a 1,000,000,000,000,000,0000,0000 Times! Thank you so much for your friendship and talent!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Top notch Brum! I have been long awaiting to see it and am not disappointed at all. I will be watching it many, many times more. And the best part, it has snow! Thanks for making it!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone,I enjoyed every minute of making it,and i wish i could post in a better quality but you tube is very limited,the other thing i wish i could do is to get all the Dobe's together in the flesh!!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Simply amazing:dancing_b The timing is perfect. It is such a busy time of the year, sometimes we forget what is reaally important to us and waht makes us happy. Thiis makes me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts