Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That nobody loves me more than my dobe does :)

Every time I get home, she charges at me as fast as her little scampery paws will take her. As soon as she reaches me she cries and cries and rubs her face all over my legs (its bizzare.. but I'll take it. LOL) then goes into little zoomy circles. When I've finally convinced her that I've not abandoned her forever, she runs through the house, gathers every last dog toy and drops them on my lap and feet, before finally settling down to sleep next to me. :roflmao: I've never had such a welcome!

Here she is now, crashed out :) LOOK at those wrinkles!! She needs to grow into that skin..

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
My favorite dober baby (besides mine of course) look how sweet she is.

I agree. I have never felt so loved and needed in my whole life. I come home his nub starts going so fast that his whole body wags too haha then he follows me every where while I put my stuff down and get settled and then he comes and snuggles for a little. It's the best feeling. My poor boyfriend gets no hello anymore cause I'm so distracted by my big hello from Diesel haha

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My favorite dober baby (besides mine of course) look how sweet she is.

I agree. I have never felt so loved and needed in my whole life. I come home his nub starts going so fast that his whole body wags too haha then he follows me every where while I put my stuff down and get settled and then he comes and snuggles for a little. It's the best feeling. My poor boyfriend gets no hello anymore cause I'm so distracted by my big hello from Diesel haha
Yup! My poor husband the other day... "What am I, chopped liver?!" hehe.. well, maybe if you were as cute as a doberpup, I'd say hello to you first! :D

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Exactly! If they only greeted us like the pups do then maybe we'd say hello haha
I will try and stop laughing, and type this:
BF/husbands - will never greet their SO like an excited pup...to only get a "hello"...LOL...HELLO ladies !!

longshot4me - Callie is diffently special, the lasting bond is so real and honest.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will try and stop laughing, and type this:
BF/husbands - will never greet their SO like an excited pup...to only get a "hello"...LOL...HELLO ladies !!
I dunno.. hes pretty happy to see me when I'm bringing dinner home :lol2: but thats as close as it gets!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts