Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys, long time no chat! I miss you all. life has been way too busy, hubby has been traveling lots, end of school year craziness, TONS of rescue work (unfortunately).

But the good news is that our little Satan, Molly got her CGC on Sunday!! :pinkie: :beer: :biggthump :goodnews: :lol2:

she passed by the skin of her teeth, but pass she did. I was very proud of her. we had it done at our rescue groups spring BBQ, so the little smarty pants got a couple of celebratory hamburgers.

any way, I got lots of catching up to do on the threads. It's good to be back.

cc

·
Premium Member
8,858 Posts
HI guys, long time no chat! I miss you all. life has been way too busy, hubby has been traveling lots, end of school year craziness, TONS of rescue work (unfortunately).

But the good news is that our little Satan, Molly got her CGC on Sunday!! :pinkie: :beer: :biggthump :goodnews: :lol2:

she passed by the skin of her teeth, but pass she did. I was very proud of her. we had it done at our rescue groups spring BBQ, so the little smarty pants got a couple of celebratory hamburgers.

any way, I got lots of catching up to do on the threads. It's good to be back.

cc
Congrats on the CGC!!

Which rescue picnic? I'm thinking it was not the same one as we did not have hamburgers this year. DVDPA had their rescue picnic Sunday also and had the CGC test too. I took Louise through for her CGC also ........... she was probably the only non-rescue there - LOL! It was a long but successful day for rescue - I ran the raffle table along with another volunteer.

Tell us more about yours!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Yeah, congratulations!!!! :biggthump

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
WAY TO GO!!! Congrats

·
Registered
826 Posts
:chlead: CONGRATS! to you and Molly!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Congrats! You must be so proud.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Glad to have you back.

"Good girl Molly!!!!" Give that to her from me, she couldn't have done it without having a good owner. :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome back and congrats! She deserved the hamburgers.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Congrats to the both of you!!! Well done!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Go Molly! Congratulations. Hope you took some pics. :anicam: Would love to see some.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Congratulations! that is a wonderful accomplishment. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Yo CM good to see you back,and for the last time Satans child is alive and well and living at my house!!Molly is a little angel i'm sure :):):).

·
Premium Member
8,858 Posts
It certainly was.. but please don't bring up the raffle! lol.
Oh, come on Lyn - by next year, you will be a raffle pro - LOL!! Don't feel too bad, I bought 40 tickets and didn't win a darn thing - I stuffed most of them in the bin for the basket I made up too......... I liked all that stuff - LOL - and wanted to win it back :)

Next year I expect to see your girl taking the CGC test!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts