Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
LOL...Hilary
----> I'm a mommy !! as titled / then we see a photo, of the "young man, of the house"...He-He !!

One picture of Mommy (I don't see) & 100 more of pretty baby dobe, needed...we are easy, to please here.

****************************************************************************************

Remy is a most adorable, little girl / progress story reports and loving shots...most welcomed...for our addiction.

·
sweep the leg
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL...Hilary
----> I'm a mommy !! as titled / then we see a photo, of the "young man, of the house"...He-He !!

One picture of Mommy (I don't see) & 100 more of pretty baby dobe, needed...we are easy, to please here.

****************************************************************************************

Remy is a most adorable, little girl / progress story reports and loving shots...most welcomed...for our addiction.
LOL! I know - right! I'm never in the pictures because I'm always the one taking them. I guarantee if it was my man taking the shots my head would be cut off, or it would be just the corner of my face. He's terrible. But yes, her pedigree, breeder bragging, registered name, PICS mommy & baby are all forthcoming. I just couldn't stand it and had to share this with DT.

I am just so grateful to this forum, the knowledge I've gained here has helped me make responsible and well thought out decisions and as a result has brought this perfect being into my world. Don't mean to get sappy, just am truly thankful for everone's passion, time and advice here.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Remy is soooooooooo cute...he would have been, my litter pick too / the ones that sucks up the loving human attentiom, are easy to train.
- all here to help, ask away...if any questions arise
Your in for a load of fun...puppy period, is priceless.

Some new parent reading, just for fun / just might be a small dober nugget below:
First, I puppy train in the living room nightly, before proofing under outside distractions.
If I train a mature dog, I go straight for on-off OB first...I get the dogs eye focus on me...or we keep working outside, until it happens.

Six philosophy I have, training basics:
- no treats ever used...all in my voice, presence and bond...I want true eye focus on me, not lured by treat baite
- all potty breaks, in yard, are off leash...again the pup, learns my voice & direction...clearly from Day1
- much daily play builds quick eye focus and desire to be with me...fetch/tug/soft bite work practiced, with an early obsession...on my part
- much talking to dog, praise and fun interectation...and I constantly look in the dogs eyes / and dog comfortable, looking back directly, at me
- my voice can change in pitch ASAP, for expressing a "good or not-so-good" behavior / I am always sending feedback of clear expectations & promptly
(if negative voice used, still remain calm...dogs don't think in the past or future, only in the now...so remain there)
- timing & correction in 1 second or less, don't let bad habits foster
Dobe Amy controlled off-leash, walking city streets..wmv - YouTube

Here is another interesting read:
http://www.dobermantalk.com/puppy-corner/67336-mentally-stimulating-ideas.html
LOL! I know - right! I'm never in the pictures because I'm always the one taking them.
^^^^ I have the same problem...had to tease you though !!

·
Registered
416 Posts
LOL! I know - right! I'm never in the pictures because I'm always the one taking them. I guarantee if it was my man taking the shots my head would be cut off, or it would be just the corner of my face. He's terrible.
Haha, same thing here. Hundreds of photos of the pup with the hubby, only two pictures with me in them and I hate how I look in both!

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
LOL! I know - right! I'm never in the pictures because I'm always the one taking them.
Haha, same thing here. Hundreds of photos of the pup with the hubby, only two pictures with me in them and I hate how I look in both!
I have this same problem. Eventually I gave in, found an amateur photographer on CraigsList (because I have no camera-savvy friends in my area), and booked a photo session for the two of us.

Hilary said:
I guarantee if it was my man taking the shots my head would be cut off, or it would be just the corner of my face. He's terrible.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to deal with this!
My mom is a great with a camera and took some awesome pictures of Ruthie and I but she's 4 hours away :[

·
sweep the leg
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I suppose I'll need to master the art of the self portrait - like all the facebook kids manage to do. I wonder how long it takes them to get the perfect pose of sexy-cool-casual-disinterested while standing in the mirror? Many I'm sure...

·
sweep the leg
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My mom is a great with a camera and took some awesome pictures of Ruthie and I but she's 4 hours away :[
I'm not far from you! Next time she comes for a visit ask if she can take some pictures of me and my dog too! ;)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I suppose I'll need to master the art of the self portrait - like all the facebook kids manage to do. I wonder how long it takes them to get the perfect pose of sexy-cool-casual-disinterested while standing in the mirror? Many I'm sure...
Well step 1 - use a tripod :D
I am also the photographer and have no photos of myself

Your new baby is ADORABLE!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
LOL. I noticed that too. Who knew the bathroom was the new photography studio?

watch out; those Daddys will spoil those babys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts