Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a year ago today that I helped my old girl Amber cross over to the bridge to be reunited with her best friend Eddie. I celebrate her life & not mourn her passing for she had 14 1/2 years on this planet, 11 of those with us. I have so many wonderful memories of her & I cherish every one of them. She was the sweetest most gentle soul I ever knew & I will love & miss her forever.

My fave pic of her

She liked sticks

And mud

Happy smiley face

With her best friend Eddie

Missy, head of dober security, sleep softly at the bridge my precious old girl for you have earned your rest. Sending you dober ear rubs & lots of kisses. (Make sure you share them with Eddie:)) Until we meet again, wait for me

·
sweep the leg
1,016 Posts
Sweet baby, RIP. Thank you for sharing her story. 14 1/2 years is so long and so short at the same time. You can tell by her beautiful face she was a happy girl who no doubt loved you just as much!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Lovely memories and pictures you have of her. I don't think the pain of losing them ever goes away. We lost one of our last year and I still cry for her to this day.

RIP sweet girl, hope you're up in Heaven with your brother and all those that went before you.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Amber and Eddie you surely were loved and brought so much to your family here.

I love the gray hairs on the older ones and the flattened out ears that say -- "What me, in the mud. No way mama!"

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
How wonderful that Amber and Eddie knew so much love. Beautiful pictures.
Nothing better than gettin muddy.

We share your joy in celebrating Ambers life. Thank you for being such a good doggie parent. Big hug from Canada.

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I loved Amber & Eddie sooo much & still do even though they're not here anymore. They taught me so much about this wonderful breed. I couldn't contemplate my life without a dobe by my side. Thanks to them there will always be a space in my heart & my home for a rescue dobe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts