Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
3,633 Posts
I once ended up walking with this weirdo at the dog park who told me she participated in a surgery to implant STEEL into a dobes head to enlarge the skull as the brain was starting to push through!!! I literally fell to my knees and asked her what she put in her morning coffee as I wanted some! She seriously beleived her story!!!!

I normally react with laughter, but that's me.....

· Mighty One
1,739 Posts
Well my black dobeman is a dragon and his skull is awesome!

LMAO...:funnypost

· Registered
235 Posts
Well I wondered what those eye buggers were all about, now I know its Jada's brain squishing out of her head :11doh:

I dont even try to educate those types...not enough time on my part or enough brains on theirs. Doubt they ever had a Dobe anyway...just posers. :nana:

My favorite of all time is "Is that a Warlock?"
I can't stop laughing.. so hilarious. crazy myths. how do they even get started?

· Registered
237 Posts
hahah this Thread amuses me! :) It's so sad people are that dumb, but I totally agree with the sarcastic remarks... I probably would have said I have a black one at home.. then dropped something like well they say dogs reflect their owners and the black one at home is just like me so you better watch what you say, I may bite! haha
Dumb people make me mad, but on the plus side their ignorance gives all of us something to talk & laugh about after the fact:clap_1:

· Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
31,724 Posts
Love the eye bugger line--and I'm saving up all the great responses about brain size. Personally, I think that my doggie's brain must growing extra fast--his skull seems to be extra HARD to keep it all in!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.