Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,622 Posts
Yea i thought the rumor was gone too. til a few weeks ago on a rottie board a member who had her first rott claimed her friend, who was also her trainer, told her this myth! She asked if dogs got headaches and her friend told her that when she leaned toward him and heard him growling it was his brain growing to big for his head and thats why his head hurt. She said it happened it dobes and rotts! LOOOOOOL!

I didnt even know the myth existed for rotts before I heard that. Dont worry, we set her straight!

· Registered
3,622 Posts
LMAO - please tell me this girl was kidding about hearing growling and thinking his brain was growing too big....OMG. People can't really be that dumb can they....I mean, all you have to do is take a step back and realize that that isn't a rational nor feasible statement.
I know. First my jaw dropped!!!!!! .... then I just started laughing hysterically out loud!

Some people are just so ignorant! I can't believe that trainer believes that crap!
Yea obviously some dog trainer huh? She was like "yea she's my friend but shes also a dog trainer". lol, Ill train my own dogs with that kind of advice, thank you very much!!

or do they just turn into rotts???
Exactly thats how rotts were created, everyone thinks they came first but it was the other way around, huh?
Don't worry about it, he was just a special kind of stupid. And you can't fix stupid.

Lol. Exactly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.