Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
HEY i made plans first!my list is just too big too mention, as most of you know i am just crazy about this noble intelligent beautiful breed of ours and as most of you know i was at a dog show yesterday where there was 200 to 300dobes, i could'nt get em all in my suitcase. I have Nikita and Lexus on top of my list ready for when the kennel club drop the rule on cropped ears then Chihiro as a twin sister for Tia,Gracie cos i love that ear,Bruno he is a cool pup,Takira,Duchess,Gkar,Jeddah,King,Darmok,Sasha,Rommel, fed up yet? no then i'll go on Coal,Trinity,DaKari,Bandit X2,Raven,Spirit,Gypsy,Iris X2,Hollie,Gunner,Daisy,Darmok,Sasha,got the picture yet? Cody,Apollo,Lucy,Sassy,
My fingers hurt now, should have just said every dobe it has been my pleasure to know or to know of!!!
YOU DID ASK!!

DID I MENTION Chelsie,Tia,Amber
Stupid me! they are already mine,mine mine all mine(c'mon i'm ready and waiting for you guys)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you go down the members list and get all the names? :) Lol. Also I would just like to say, I had plans first to steal Lexus. :D I told Jess right from the start that I was going to steal Lexy. So basicly if we ever meet everyone we can't bring our dogs with us? Everyone will be running around trying to play capture the dog before the owner notices. Some one will be walking out with a bunch of dobes in the back of their vehical. Okay so that's a funny picture. Lol

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL better have a huge vehicle, maybe you could rent a Greyhound bus, hehehe, a bunch of Dobe's in a greyhound, a site to see!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
LOL, you guys are all a hoot!!! (Lexy blushes;))

GM and I have talked about plans to meet and go camping with our dobies and hubbies one of these days as we are pretty close to each other, I figured that we would have to keep both our dobies under lock and key!

I'll take them all! Watch your dogs people, I'm on my way!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I'm greedy. I want them all! - well at least the housebroken ones. I can come back for the little ones in a few weeks!

cd

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol Cc. I will take the non housebroken ones too. I have never potty trained a dog before so I think it would be nice to learn how. There will be many mistakes (no pun intended, okay so maybe a few puns were intended) along the way. :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
GM - you must not have any carpeting in your house if you think that housebreaking is fun! I think that housebreaking Cody, we probably helped increase the revenue of the Nature's Miracle company by about 150%.

course we were idiots and got light colored carpeting in the living and dining room. And apparently, doberbabies, prefer light colored carpeting to do their business on. I think they like to see how good a job they did. :)

cc

1 - 20 of 22 Posts