Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...our newest addition and little show girl. Her name is Tiburon Cover Girl Barbie (aka "Barbie")

She is out of CH Tiburon Arsenal (Gunner) x BPIS CH Baystar's Charlie's Angels (Ava) and bred by John and Addy Dolan.

She has fit right into our home perfectly and is such a sweet heart. She is loving Jackson already and he is so good with her. We took her to meet her Aunt Bella yesterday at the shows in Maryland and to meet Esteban - this is where we got some pics. She turned 11 wks old yesterday...

Esteban stacking her up:

Barbie showing off her new collar - I thought it was perfect for her:

And one with her new brother, Jackson

I cant say enough thank you's to the Dolan's once again, for this precious gift they have entrusted us with. We are so in love with her already and can't wait to watch her grow :) !!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YES! OMG! I love her, Melinda! :) when can I meet her?!
Whenever you want to come down, we'd love to have you guys visit. We will start confirmation classes in about 4 weeks, want to make sure she has her last set of shots and she's all good...maybe I will see you there?

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Whenever you want to come down, we'd love to have you guys visit. We will start confirmation classes in about 4 weeks, want to make sure she has her last set of shots and she's all good...maybe I will see you there?
Yes! I would love to come visit and go to class with you guys :)
We're celebrating Juno's birthday this weekend! Would love to meet up for play time!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like Esteban and Barbie make a great team already! She's a stunner!
Yes, she loved him and responded very well to him...and he loved her :) ; Ive found out in the show circles, if you have a great dog, it means nothing if the handler doesnt believe in them, I am very lucky that I have both!

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
She's beautiful, Melinda!!! I've been drooling over her pics on facebook and I have to say, she already looks even better (if that's possible) in these more recent pics.

Gorgeous, gorgeous pup!!

Welcome to DT, Barbie!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I couldn't be MORE thrilled for you Melinda!! I know how much you've been longing to bring her home, and to hear how nicely she is settling in is just icing on the cake. Estaban really is a sculptor with dogs, but he can only do so much--the rest is up to the dog. They are going to shine as a team just as much as he and Bella do; just look at how much she sparkles with him already!!!

Congratulations again. :D

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
She is really very beautiful. I just love her and know she is going to be something special. How lucky is she to be yours and how very lucky you are to have another perfect pup from John and Addy. I can't wait to meet her.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Oooh, love this girl! Huge congrats!

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Congrats!!!!

She is adorable!!!

You puppy people aren't helping with my puppy crazy... Just sayin...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts