Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh Man.... I just cringe... laugh and sigh at some of the posts made on this forum. I would LOVE to know, what you each, personally know about the doberman as a breed, show, companion etc. How educated are you really?

Please... educate me beyond what I already know... Show me things I am not aware of.

:)

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
While I find that many people lie on the internet they can only do it for so long before people start to see through their ****.

My qualifications for such a statement - I've been using the internet for well over 10 years.

Edit: REALLY?! Is this a real thread or are you just trolling? Did you also ask Obama for his birth certificate?

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
This forum is an education forum and the experience level of the people on it varies widely. Most of the people on here are at least sincere in their desire to learn and to help others - even if they themselves are still learning.

To the OP - So for experience.... what is yours?? And as a note, just because someone has had Dobermans for a zillion years, does not always mean that they know much of anything about them - Experience counts most of the time, but not always..... sometimes stupidity rules.

As for me, I've had Dobermans since 1993, but really started to get involved in various aspects of showing/rescue/breed clubs/breeding starting in 2002.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.