Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, King is doing awesome. His hair is coming in and he still meds free. The last 2 years have been hard on both King and I, and I would like to thank everyone for letting me vent. Not only that, I would like to thank some memebers for a most generous offer. You all know who you are. King and I definatly wont forget it. Anway, thanks for everything and we hope to have a long stay here.:dancing_b

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I miss this site too. Great people, and its nice to chat with people who are like minded. Ive been working on getting my life back on track. I have a job interview on wednesday, so im hoping i get it. the job pays really well, so maybe in a year or two, king will have his own house. Who knows. Ill try and make time for doberman talk though.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,378 Posts
Good luck with the interview and continuing good health with King,you deserve it with how you persevered with the big fella.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.