Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, King is doing awesome. His hair is coming in and he still meds free. The last 2 years have been hard on both King and I, and I would like to thank everyone for letting me vent. Not only that, I would like to thank some memebers for a most generous offer. You all know who you are. King and I definatly wont forget it. Anway, thanks for everything and we hope to have a long stay here.:dancing_b

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I miss this site too. Great people, and its nice to chat with people who are like minded. Ive been working on getting my life back on track. I have a job interview on wednesday, so im hoping i get it. the job pays really well, so maybe in a year or two, king will have his own house. Who knows. Ill try and make time for doberman talk though.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Good luck with the interview and continuing good health with King,you deserve it with how you persevered with the big fella.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yay! Good luck on the interview! and glad king is feeling better! coco's allergies are coming back alittle again this year ...so far their not as bad...but its frustrating. King is so handsome :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Good luck Tom. A lot of us go thru that stage where we are not who or what we want to be but we get there if we choose to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts