Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm sitting here half zonked from being up and at work since 5 staring at my girl and having a sad case of dog envy. I sleep probly 6 hours each night, I would wager a bet she gets a good 18 hours of nap time in! and I mean deep sleepin!!!

So anyways, as I sit here hating the dog lol, and eating Kix, I start throwing some at her in our favorite game of "How many times can I throw whatever i'm eating before the dog wakes up"
Grand total: 15
but I have to say my favorite was potato chip pieces the one night! All the way up to 60 before she woke up to pure crunchy heaven. The look on her face when she wakes up to a veritable buffet! :roflmao:

Damn I wish I slept that good! & Dog envy is just not pretty! :p

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Right this moment, after eating all her kix and zonking back out in under a minute

Nights she doesnt want me/I dont want her kicking me off the bed!
(the bed is new, from tj max! only good things I've found there is pet stuff and got it for $30 when petco it woulda been $60, she loves it and its the perfect size!)

'Go away ma, I'm tireddddd!"

"Go away, I keel you!"

and of course because I have too, 2 pictures from this morning
(the black blur is her daddies face, running through at the right moment go figure....)

Weird color to the pic but heres my booboo/booger butt/cuddle bug

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the I keel you face. Diesel gives me that look when I bug him when he's trying to sleep haha
Lol yea, I get the "why are you even opening your mouth and wasting my time" look a lot! It was especially funny last night because she was trying to squint/glare and not just fall back asleep! :lol2:
They're such primadonas!

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Sometimes Buddy sleeps so hard one time I got out my stethoscope and listened for a heart beat.I sometimes I shake him while calling his name.I also wish I could sleep like that I think Patches sleeps longer and under the covers, do not see how she breathes.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It can be pretty sometimes when most of the time they wake up so easy then suddenly they're comatose!
I actually stuck 10 mini m&m's in her lips the one time, she woke up and didnt even notice at first then....well the look on her face was hilarious. Shock and Awe! haha

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Being such a beauty doesnt come easy you know, you have to get plenty of rest whilst preferably one is not be under bombardment from chips, m&m's or bothersome humans.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha! True, it's hard work being pretty after all......

On another note, joy of joys mabel had mashed potatos for breakfast today, after not even asking and bolting out of my room last night to poo by the back door, and then apparently twice in the morning before I got up, and one more my mom woke me up and told me it was my turn to clean!
Soft serve on the first one, idk the 2 middle, and the last if it hadnt been for the horendous smell :vomit-smiley: I would have almost sworn was puke!

Uhg, I hate sick dogs, thankfully she usually recovers in a day and only "goes" on the laminate floors! (yay!) :uuuh_2d_s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts