Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See I told you she was the Spawn of Satan,my little Devil Dog!!!
:devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :emo11:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
You are the evil one Brum. torturing all those beauties. I think they need to be removed from the home and brought to Auntie Carrie's right away. Pollo and Molly will protect them.

cc

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait till you see the rest then Tracy, you will probably murder me yourself!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
How does that old song go?

She’s just a devil woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the devil woman
She’s gonna get you...
She’s gonna get you from behind

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
HEHE!!!! youll have to stitch all their halloween costume photos together into one picture!!!! 4 Dobes! In costume! It's going to be crazy around your house!

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I got a little saying when they say "trick or treat" I reply "Trick please,lets see if you can make it to the front gate before one of these ladies can catch you,that would be the best trick ever"hahaha.

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
She looks nice in it, BTW Brum, did you wear the same costume??????? like dog like Boss????????

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Awww, Brumwolf she is a cutie pie devil. I would have to leave that costume on all year with *******. Actually she is starting to grow little horns already!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL Okie, yes those little girls are quite the handful for sure. And here you thought she was such an angel when you first got her, hehe, she was pulling the wool over your eyes, smart girl already. I have one of those! ;)

Now of course I think brum is lying about little Miss Mischa, oops I mean Mischief, there couldn't be a wild bone in her body!!!

:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
And I have to add Brum, she looks so very grown and mature in that pic!!! (of course her dad isn't, just look at how he dressed his little girl!)

I'd make sure you sleep with one eye open.....

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you think that's bad Jess just wait till you see the one's for the halloween photo comp :)

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
elly said:
She looks nice in it, BTW Brum, did you wear the same costume??????? like dog like Boss????????
You will just have to wait and see Elly :)
:help_up_2 :help_up_2 :emo11: :devil_2: :devil_2:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I don't see the evil spawn. You can put all the horns on her, but the halo will always will always up there Brum. You can't fool anyone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts