Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been just a little over a week now since my Brunster has seen the vet about the possible mange (pretty sure that's what it is, but didn't get a deffinent answer). With the meds we've been giving him daily I think he's finally starting to clear up :) Now she did say it would take a month before we saw for sure signs. But he's already improving from where he was :D Makes me so happy and feel so much better. Still scratching, but not NEAR as much.

Plus he had a bath and was sooooooo silky smooth and shinny. Awww, he's great. Gosh I love that Doggy :D

Oh yes and his Obedience class starts April 23rd. I'm really excited about that. He needs some obedience training. He's smart, does what he's told. But he sometimes gets a little out of hand. The one thing I need to work on is his barking at strangers :/ Hard to tell him no, when that's what's in his nature. But I just hate for anyone to be scared of him because he gives off a mean bark. He is doing better with meeting new ppl :D Which is awesome. He's not AS nervous. So that's a bonus.

Anyway I just wanted to update. I should have some pictures soon too. OHHH and we took him for his first run without snow HAHA. Finally it'is melted. So we brought him when it was a really nice day. Oh man he went wild. He was running all over the place. Sniffing this and that. Just enjoying it. I'm sure he looks forward to run time a little more now ;)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Oh that is great news that his condition is clearing up. Duchess still thinks he is a stud!!;) Yes! we all know dobes looooove to train! Duchess still goes to obedience class every week just cause she enjoys it...and it has a positive pay off for us humans :) We definatly need pictures of your handsome boy playing in the grass! I bet he looks like a different dog with grass instead of snow under his feet! haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts