Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I figured while Diesel was taking a nap I'd post new pictures of him. We've had him for two weeks as of tomorrow and he's already gotten bigger! He's 11 weeks old no and he's growing too fast for me :( I can almost barely pick him up. His ears are doing great (we had a slight problem when he got some sores from the tape btut we took a 2 day break and were back to posting! They stood for a whole day by themselves and fell sometime why we were sleeping so he was floppy for a little haha) He's such a great little pup and has completely stolen my heart. His biggest problem now is the crate but we're getting there. Enjoy the pics!

this was when we got home from seeing Juno and his ear are still standing! they stood all day!

but then they fell sometime at night and he had to walk around with floppy ears :(

cuddle time with mommy <3

this is his favorite toy. a duck. we've gone through 3 already!

nap time!

duck #3...gone.

"whatcha doing?"

ears last night after being posted for 4 days and they had to be down 2 days before that. I was glad they were back to where we started.

today he got on the recliner all by himself :( made me sad cause that means he grew now he's decided that's where he's going to take his naps haha

Now we switch to pictures I took with an actual camera instead of my iphone. I think they turned out well. I'm pretty sure Diesel was annoyed with me taking pictures haha

"what do you want now?"

puppy nose <3

he thought moving his head away would make me stop taking pictures haha

last one!

p.s sorry they went from big then small then back to big. i was clicking on the wrong size with the small ones.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Diesel sure takes great little man pictures...what a cute boy.

Looks like he loves his ducky and love seat...crate in the background, will be empty more & more now...lol.
- super job your doing, he sure likes his life...the way he has it

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Diesel sure takes great little man pictures...what a cute boy.

Looks like he loves his ducky and love seat...crate in the background, will be empty more & more now...lol.
- super job your doing, he sure likes his life...the way he has it
Thank you :) Yea now that he has his new "spot" the crate means nothing haha.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Nice pics of your boy...
I see he hasn't discovered the DVDs yet, hehehe

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice pics of your boy...
I see he hasn't discovered the DVDs yet, hehehe
Thank you! He sniffs at them but doesn't seem to phased by them haha He's more interested in my shoes when I forget to put them away and eating the furniture haha

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Thank you :) Yea now that he has his new "spot" the crate means nothing haha.
I know what you mean, my girls +$100 LL Bean dog bed went away after 1 month - she only used it for the first week.
Now it lays in the back of my Jeep.

Our pup used the crate for 2.5 months, then it became an empty fixture sitting in the living room...then it was time to pack away, in the spare bedroom.

I love to see dobes take over the living room furnature, without permission to climb on up.
The big sucks can sure soak up the pampered life...and they grow into their own personality. A fun period to watch.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Graet pics. Funny he likes ducks. Gingie loves her chicken.lol
I think they all like ducks, hehehe. Nubis had a rope duck but all that is left, is the rope, and we keep saying get your duck hahaha.
Talking about ducks, he seen some swimming and I kept telling him, the ducks are swimming, his thinking lines in his head were working overtime.

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think it must be all dogs. My lab had a duck when he was a puppy too and he loved it haha I wonder what it is that makes them love it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts