Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Zuko's Mom
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After years and years of researching, it's finally the right time in my life where my husband and I have decided to add a doberman to our family! I was planning on getting a rescue for a little while but after realizing that most of the dobermans in my area were not cat friendly, I decided to save towards a puppy. And that time is finally here!

We put our deposit down on a pet red male puppy from the breeding (that hasn't even happened yet) between Ch. Cambria's Out for Justice (Nick) and Ch. Cambria's Salsa D'Nicmar (Sin). I'm very excited for our puppy to come home (although not for awhile lol) and I have talked with Jim and Ann White at Cambria and have felt very comfortable with them and their breeding program.

Yay Dobermans! :goodnews::dancing_b:dancing_b:clap2:

The sire, Nick

I don't have a picture of Sin, but her mother is Ch. Cambria's Fedora, pictured below. Sin and Fedora are both reds.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
super cute !!! a new pup!!
I"ll be doing the same later this year or early next year:)

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Congrats on the new pup!!!! Good luck with the waiting game. When I got my Lady, the breeder was nice enuf to let me drop by often and visit her.

·
Hemi :)
28 Posts
the waiting game begins :) at least itll give u time to prep for the lil one , hated waiting myself i wanted to take hemi home the min i saw him but had to wait a few weeks for him. soooo worth it <3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts