Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basking in the warmth of the almost-noon sun after a long, hard weekend filled with many trips to fort funston, where he was remarkably 'bouncy' as one person put it. The whole time, I was worrying he was getting old, his endurance wasn't what it used to be in the heat, he's wilting, his heart is getting worse, watching for any signs of syncope or any wet coughs, paranoid really, all the while everyone whose dogs are being trampled by the Princess are asking me, "He's a young puppy, right?" Nope, he just never grew up.

The life of a Princess is quite hard, really. Look pleased with yourself. Order around your minions. Find the *perfect* spot to lay down. If the sun moves, you have to move. Order around the minions some more. Grumble at the minions if they're not complying with your specific orders. Check your whiskers in the mirror. Lick them off to the side. They pop back up. Lick them down. They pop back up. Give up on the unruly little wires. Go back to the sunbathing spot, only to find the sun has moved once again.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
He looks great.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Handsome princess you have there :)

For some reason I love the third picture, I think its a stage in getting comfortable that Doberman owners know well. Thanks for sharing!

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he's becoming very Quincy-like :)

looking good.
I think it's his age. Niz is getting old and is caring more and more about *comfort*. He will vocalize his complaints when the roads get a bit bumpy for his taste. He will come to us and poke us when his bed needs fluffing. And so on.

He's so fregging handsome <3
Aww, Niz thinks his fellow leggy Dober-Juno is super pretty!

Niz is my favorite princess.
Woo! Niz is most pleased with his princessy self. He can tick that off his bucket list--becoming someone's favorite princess.

Handsome princess you have there :)

For some reason I love the third picture, I think its a stage in getting comfortable that Doberman owners know well. Thanks for sharing!
It usually comes with a light grumph of satisfaction!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I swear I can see my reflection in his coat. What a handsome boy.

Reactions: mangujowa

·
Dobes stole my heart &lt;3
3,418 Posts
a very handsome princess indeed!

Reactions: mangujowa
1 - 20 of 30 Posts