Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I just can't get enough of your Prime pictures and videos. I love him! He's such an awesome guy.

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zelda...that little heifer....she is staring at my crested gecko. She thought that the gecko would be a much more exciting chew toy :p

The little flipper arm(lol) is still intact but Prime does try to chew it off. So far to no avail. It's like he wants to destroy it but he also loves it too much to really abuse it like he does other toys. When I first brought him home the breeder made me take a teddy bear that he had loved since he was a baby pup. She said that he never tries destroying it and would just snuggle with it. It was true. He would tear up other toys but would spare his teddy for some reason. Eventually he grew too old for teddy bears and did kill it. Maybe this t rex is like the teddy.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
That is so cute...I love how gentle he is with it. And the snuggling pics...gah! Adorable.

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
love the way he cuddles it .. mine would probably have had limbs ripped off it in a matter of days.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
My red boy has the same toy....he LOVES it! Although he chewed the arms off so I had to sew them up. Sometimes he love it a little too much....if he gets real excited.....he will hump it! At least he stopped humping Chloe's front leg.:)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I just bought the starfish for Lexi. It was rated a 9. She hasn't shown much interest in it, she still has stuffies. She isn't as destructive as Oliver was, she bites them, but doesn't shred them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts