Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just came across this site the other day. i think it's great! i can't believe i haven't looked for a forum before.

looking forward to this site.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hello :wavey: and welcome from Southern Indiana!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy!! :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Welcome from Chapel Hill, NC! I stumbled on this site one day while at work. I too don't know why it never occured to me to look for a forum.

Phil

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome to DT.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Welcome from N. Indiana :) I happened to be searching for doberman info and this forum came up........what a find :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to DT from the "Britpack"

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Hi, princie poo :) Welcome to the forum! Cute username, btw. ;)

I know what you mean about being glad you found the forum! This is just the place I was looking for to discuss my new red boy.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Good luck and have fun! :D

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is a great site to find out all types of information. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here that seem to always have an answer. Welcome again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi, princie poo :) Welcome to the forum! Cute username, btw. ;)

I know what you mean about being glad you found the forum! This is just the place I was looking for to discuss my new red boy.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Good luck and have fun! :D
full name's ron's prince of devonshire. this is the first doberman i've owned and will have one for the rest of my life. he's freakin awesome. i can't see myself with any other breed. he's my son. :)

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
this is the first doberman i've owned and will have one for the rest of my life. he's freakin awesome. i can't see myself with any other breed. he's my son. :)
Same exact feeling with me! There's nothing like them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts