Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't he adorable... in kind of a unique way? ;)

I kidnapped him, so he can learn how to be a big boy away from where he was born, and to hopefully get him "out there" so he can find a home.

Anyway, he's 5.5 months. I've always called him Evander since he was a baby, but his breeder is calling him Hughie. He couldn't be cropped due to an ear injury that happened when he was extremely young. As you can see, about a third of his ear is missing. No sense in giving him a yucky "military crop" so the ears were left au naturale.

He's actually dapple's boy Rudy's littermate! Sorry for the awful photos, I promise I'll get better ones tomorrow if it isn't raining!

CLIP0020 - YouTube

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
OMG he is soooo cute! Surely we know someone on here who is looking for a natural red head? Could that ear be taped down? It is kind of goofy on his head.

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Aw, nice boy! Does he have lumps on his thighs or it is my eyes?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG he is soooo cute! Surely we know someone on here who is looking for a natural red head? Could that ear be taped down? It is kind of goofy on his head.
We've tried taping it down, but there isn't enough weight to the ear itself to keep it down. It's got a mind of its own... keeps popping back up! ;)

Aw, nice boy! Does he have lumps on his thighs or it is my eyes?
He's growing like a weed - including his joints. He's kind of in that gangly-yes-muscular stage, those are just his knees getting ahead of his legs!

Reactions: EmilyB

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
We've tried taping it down, but there isn't enough weight to the ear itself to keep it down. It's got a mind of its own... keeps popping back up! ;)

He's growing like a weed - including his joints. He's kind of in that gangly-yes-muscular stage, those are just his knees getting ahead of his legs!
Oh just keep it as is, looks like he's waving, lol! How fun...cute pics! :)

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
OMG!!! I was thinking about you yesterday! Wondering how it was going! And wondering if you were going to post any pics! It's crazy how high that ear is. When he was a puppy....they hung quite normally....just with the bottom piece missing on one.
It's cracking me up!!! Yes Zelda...like he's waving.
OH....cute!

MORE PICS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for taking him and showing him the ropes!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Red boy is a darling, for sure.

Video is funny, with the little dog on the couch, holding the other dogs leash...LOL...being play-day boss.

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
He is goofy-cute!! :)

·
Super Moderator
21,910 Posts
Love him! Hope he finds a family soon.

·
Registered
158 Posts
**** had that exact same 8x tough shark that was missing its entire face in about an hour and gutless in under a week! I thought that may be the one soft toy to withstand "must get the squeaker" mode, but I was wrong!. Good looking pup for sure!

·
Registered
939 Posts
What a goober! I'm in love. If I wasn't raising a puppy already, I'd scoop him up.

I simply must snuggle him.. he looks so snugglable hehe :)

Reactions: Beaumont67
1 - 16 of 16 Posts