Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that many of you will pray with me for my dear friend Kim and Albert in Miami.This morning she woke up and found her female doberman Rumor dead. My friend just called me which I'm such a cry baby when it comes to animals........ Rumor was Devon's sister...........they just had their birthdays December 21, and turned 6 years old. We have pet sit them when they were in the area. This weekend in Brooksville, Fl Rumor was working for her last point for grand champ............I'm just asking everyone to please pray for this dear family.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I will say a prayer for your friends.

KC/Linda

Reactions: Sherryh

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
My heart goes out to them...devastating.
perhaps the only comfort is that it was obviously swift and without suffering...but I know how wrong it feels when they're taken this young. :(
I send my prayers and sincere condolences.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry.

I will light the white candle for their girl.

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,610 Posts
I am so sorry for you and your friend. May you take some comfort in the wonderful memories of Rumor during this difficult time.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I met Kim when Devon was being shown at a local dog show back in 2008. Rumor and Devon came from a litter of 10 and Kim took all the girls and my friend took all the boys. Rumor was your perfect female doberman she was precious which makes this even more sad and hard to hear.

I told my husband tonight this is something you don't prepare for it happens and breaks you into a million pieces............

Thank you all for your kind words thats why I love this forum.

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
I know it's never easy to lose them at any age, but at barely 6 years old... tragic :( Her owners, extended family and friends must be devastated; I'm so sorry to read such sad news. Godspeed, Rumor.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. RIP Rumor.

Jan

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am very sorry for your friends, Sherryh. What a terrible shock, out of the blue, loosing a loved dog. I hope they will find out what happened, I would need to know that to be able to cope with it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts