Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a problem taking pictures of my dog and I swear he hates me for it :p

Please mom just let me sleep (btw his ears don't usually do that. I think it was the way his head was tilted)

You can't see me.

Dad took a picture of us napping.

This is exactly how Diesel sleeps on people 80% of the time. (I chose not to embarrass my friend online and cropped his face out considering he was a little drunk haha)

He is all legs!!!

EAT POO AND DIE!

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Cuuute pictures! You're not alone with the pictures, I have THOUSANDS of pictures of my boy and he's just over a year old, lol

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Picture #1 - Diesel's sleeping ears look very normal to me.
- I always enjoy great photos, of a heart-dobe puppy...thanks for sharing
Pic. #1 is calendar worthy...lovely focus and framed nice...with a tad of sleepy eyeball.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Aww :) I just love him! He's such a handsome boy. I have so, so many pictures of Callie.. its getting a little ridiculous! and shes only 12 weeks, so you're not alone. Who can resist taking pictures of them?

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picture #1 - Diesel's sleeping ears look very normal to me.
- I always enjoy great photos, of a heart-dobe puppy...thanks for sharing
Pic. #1 is calendar worthy...lovely focus and framed nice...with a tad of sleepy eyeball.
Thank you. I actually really like that picture of him. It came out really well.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww :) I just love him! He's such a handsome boy. I have so, so many pictures of Callie.. its getting a little ridiculous! and shes only 12 weeks, so you're not alone. Who can resist taking pictures of them?
Thank you :)

I think I took the most pictures of him the day we got him I was obessesed. I have no idea how many pictures I've taken and he's still so young and I'm sure it won't die down haha Exactly though how can you not take a picture of them when their being goofy or sweet? It's impossible.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Totally forgot to add this... but I do believe I spy an EPAD in that last picture! hahah

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
He is a cutie! Great photos!

very few of my dobes have been cuddlers.

now Pearl........she loves to cuddle, but does not want to be cuddled......odd little girl she is.

Hugz to Diesel!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He is a cutie! Great photos!

very few of my dobes have been cuddlers.

now Pearl........she loves to cuddle, but does not want to be cuddled......odd little girl she is.

Hugz to Diesel!
Thank you!

Silly Pearl :lol2: what kind of dog is she?

·
30,675 Posts
Pearl is a bull headed Pitbull!

so different than the Dobies.

but, she has brought a lot of joy to our lives.

she is the comedian of the family!

:)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pearl is a bull headed Pitbull!

so different than the Dobies.

but, she has brought a lot of joy to our lives.

she is the comedian of the family!

:)
Awwww a pittie! I want pictures! I've wanted a pitbull forever. I will definitely be getting on in the future.

·
30,675 Posts
do not be too fast to want to add a pittie to your family..................they do require a lot more.........of everything.

she is a handfull and then some at times.

But if and when you do decide a pitbull will suit your family and lifestyle.....Adopt one please. :)

say hello to my pitty...............Pearl.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
do not be too fast to want to add a pittie to your family..................they do require a lot more.........of everything.

she is a handfull and then some at times.

But if and when you do decide a pitbull will suit your family and lifestyle.....Adopt one please. :)

say hello to my pitty...............Pearl.
She's so pretty. Look at that face.

It will be awhile before we add one but I promise I will be adopting. I always told myself that when I got a pittie I would adopt one. There are way too many of them that get put down all because they are so misunderstood. If I could I'd save them all I would. I actually want to foster for a pitbull rescue that's around here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts