Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. Rudy's ears are coming along. He's 11 weeks old now. I think I'm going to have to look for skin bond somewhere in the city....as he can shake out the bottoms of his posts so easily. So I end up having to repost every few days. Here are some pics of his cute little ears!!!

I"m cute!!!

He sits so nicely for pics! ha

In bed my with favorite toy....My lobster!

Hello World!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Rudy...what a lovely name, for a cute boy.
You obviously have a talent in ear posting...looks great, at such a young age.
- if you where closer to me, I would babysit him in a heartbeat / been over a decade, without a dober pup in our home
(something I really miss...just don't tell my senior girl...lol)

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Nice job on the ears and handsome looking boy...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Awe I miss puppy stage!!! I love the big ears. I always thought Phoenix had such long ears as a pup...it's just amazing how well they grow into them as they get older. Kinda makes me wish I did longer crop just because I love the longer ears! Thanks for sharing pic. Love looking at your baby

·
Registered
508 Posts
Beautiful boy!!! Can't wait to see him grow up / into those ears!

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
- if you where closer to me, I would babysit him in a heartbeat / been over a decade, without a dober pup in our home
Well...St. Thomas isn't that far!!! Let me know if you're ever in the TO area...we can have a visit. It's been a long time since I've had a pup too....
7 years. And of course I still the the old girl Lily....who'll be 12 this year!
We need some pics of your senior girl!!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Been over a decade eh?? We could fix that in no time..lol!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Well...St. Thomas isn't that far!!! Let me know if you're ever in the TO area...we can have a visit. It's been a long time since I've had a pup too....
7 years. And of course I still the the old girl Lily....who'll be 12 this year!
We need some pics of your senior girl!!!
dapple thanks - sounds good, 13 years ago my teenage son and I got down to TO more, as he was playing on a men’s Ontario snooker tour (OBSA).
Not too often now....but if I’m in the area, I would gladly take you up on your welcome offer.

Here is a good link of our Amy – video YouTube and a few photos. I just got a new Lenovo laptop and so many old files on our old computer still.
http://www.dobermantalk.com/general...ontrolled-off-leash-walking-city-streets.html

Been over a decade eh?? We could fix that in no time..lol!
Okie-dobie - Yea, that’s what I am afraid of, "have my old dog mad at me"...lol.
I believe Amy is hanging on to life, cause she doesn’t want to leave us.
(the aging process, is creeping up - but no signs of her giving up / we make her life as comfortable, as humanly possible)
It would break her heart, if a puppy soaked-up any of Dads love and attention.
In the above DT link, I show a small picture of my sons little YorkiePoo.
Amy is a little jealous when we babysit him, and even much happier when Trevor goes home...so obvious.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
he's looking good, love the ears and he has some gorgeous eyes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts