I hate to put the cart before the horse but I've learned it's never really a terrible idea. I was at the beach this weekend and eavesdropped on an interesting conversation that I butted my way into with a man about the M. Vick case, hoping to hear the outcome of the first court hearing. Anyway of course the conversation turns to dogs and BSL where I mentioned that we are doberman owners. Well, his mom breeds them and it sounds as if she is one of the good ones. I did get her information because he thinks she'll be finishing a dog around the time that I'll probably be starting my search. It is in Kentucky, still a little far off from us but closer then Texas where the other breeder I was considering looking into lives. The breeder is Traditions out of Kentucky. Should I go ahead and give her a call or wait? I'm talking a couple years down the line but I'd love more information as to what her time frame is.